Rig Welding Services
Bula Enterprises Ltd. Welding Division consists of rig welders that specialize in SMAW, FCAW, GTAW and GMAW processes that are associated with the oil & gas and mining industries. Our welders working in conjunction with our millwrights are able to efficiently complete pipe strain and final weld up of piping, giving added value to the project.
To ensure that our team provides you with quality rig welding services we are certified in:
- CSA Standard W47.1
- CSA Standard W59
Bula Rig Welders are experienced in welding services including but not limited to:
- Pile Caps - Splicing piles and I Beam, cutting and setting plates, welding caps
- Pipeline - Small Inch to Big Inch pipe replacement, pipe repair, facility installation
- Plant builds - Fabrication and erection
- Shutdowns - Maximizing resources, preventing unnecessary costs, retaining control and staying on schedule
- Heavy Equipment Repair - Hard facing of shovels/buckets, bucket refurbishment, ice lugging and fixing broken/worn components
- All documentation and inspections with QA/QC checks for final turn over to the client
- Level 1 and 2 QA/QC available
From our welding team management to our rig welding subcontractors, our commitment to safety and service is met by all our crew members. Our performance on welding projects is continually monitored, measured and improved to follow the rigorous standard we hold ourselves to.